Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Very Proud!!!


Well today, as some of our Canadian friends know, the Juno's nominess where anounced! ( Come on America!!!!! Get with it!!! )


As a very proud fan of Matthew Good, and with a huge lump in my throat I am proud to say that he has been nominated for a Juno for best Rock Album.


As many of you know, this was a very personal album for him to record, having dealt with a horrid life altering divorce and a mental breakdown/breakthrough he has recorded, what I believe to be, a very introspective album..one that has seen me through some incrediably dark times this last six months.


For whats it worth, and I do not know him personally:
Congratulations, what a awesome recognition to your triumphs this last year and half.. your awesome Matt!!! Your a shining light it what has become a industry plagued with bullshit lyrics and cheap knock off riffs. Your a certain form of perfection that is not perfect at all. And for that your unique, beautiful and welcome in my home anytime!!

No comments: